Office Assistant (Hindi)
Hiring Organisation: Goa Shipyard Limited
Salary: INR Rs. 6200-3%-20270 (M-3)
Address: Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802
Education Requirements: The applicant should possess Degree in any discipline with Hindi typing speed of 30 w.p.m. (i.e. Lower Typing) either on computer or Typewriter with 01 year certificate course in computer applications and 01 year on the job training in GSL or minimum one year experience in the line. In case of BCA / B.Sc in computer, separate certificate in computer applications is not required.
Desirable Qualifications: English typing speed of 30 w.p.m (i.e. Lower Typing) either on computer or Typewriter.
Age Limit: PwD(VH)- 38 yrs; (Including age relaxation for PwD category) ( SC/ST – 43 yrs; OBC – 41 yrs)
Last Date: 10-December-2015
No Of Post: PwD (VH)- 01
1. The candidate may note that the applications are to be made only through online system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for non receipt of any application which is not received through online system.
2. Non-receipt of Hardcopy application / incomplete application, not supported by attested copies (selfattested) of relevant documents, not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or those received after the last date of receipt of application shall not be considered and shall be treated as “REJECTED” and no communication made for the same.
3. Management reserve the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment for qualifications and other requirement laid down dose not entitled a candidate to be called for interview.
4. Candidates seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC(NCL), will have to submit caste certificate, ONLY in the Prescribed Performa meant for “Appointment to posts under the Government Of India” from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC(NCL) and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
5. If the SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
6. Benefits such as DA, HRA and other allowances shall be applicable to the grade as per rules. In respect of Fixed Term Employees Basic, DA will be at par to regular employees. They will also be covered under the Certified Standing Orders of Company and other benefits will be extended as per the company rules.
7. Candidates working in Govt. /Quasi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview without which the candidates will not be interviewed.
8. Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria for short listing the applications.
9. Outstation candidates qualifying the written test and called for the interview will be paid to and fro II-nd sleeper class rail fare by shortest route for interview only on production of proof of journey(Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company. However SC/ST candidates on being eligible for the written test and on appearing for written test and interview will be reimbursed to and fro II-nd sleeper class rail fare by shortest route from their usual place of residence to GSL only on production of proof of journey(Hard copy of Tickets) as per rules of the Company.
10. Payment of TA shall be through ECS mode after completion of the selection process only and candidates are expected to bring necessary details for making the payment through ECS mode. TA Application format along with ECS form is available on our website under the heading of “Advertisement”
How To Apply: Candidates are required to print a copy of the application form and post it to: Chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa: 403802, along with the Demand Draft and self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application System to reach us on or before 18.12.2015
Details will be available at: http://career.goashipyard.co.in/WriteData/117201552139PMDetail_Advt_07_2015.pdf