Odisha Govt Jobs 2018 – Apply Online for 833 Lecturer Vacancies
Nov 13, 2018
Organization Name: State Selection Board (SSB), Odisha
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: SSB, Odisha Lecturer Posts
Total Vacancy: 833
Information: State Selection Board, Odisha has declared the notification for the recruitment of Lecturer (DP Posts) vacancies in various disciplines. Qualification required is Master’s Degree (Concerned subject) from a recognized University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST) or its equivalent grade with a second class in the Bachelor’s Degree. The age limit is required minimum will be 21 years and maximum will be 42 years. The pay scale is Rs.4,600/-(Matrix – 10 as per 7th Pay Matrix) for the Non–Government Aided Colleges of the state in different subjects. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-11-2018.
Master’s Degree (Concerned subject) from a recognized University with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ ST) or its equivalent grade with a second class in the Bachelor’s Degree.
1. The selection shall be on the basis of written test, career and viva-voce test.
2. There shall be a written Examination in the concerned subject as per the syllabus given in the website carrying 165 marks. Questions for this 165 marks shall be of Objective Type (Multiple Choice), which are to be answered in OMR sheet and the examination will be of THREE hours duration.
3. The candidates shall be called for interview by the State Selection Board in order of merit equal to 03 times of the number of vacancies in any subject, if the vacancies are 05 or below, 15 candidates shall be called for the same by the State Selection Board. The State Selection Board is competent to fix-up the qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination and vivavoce test.
4. The applicants will have to apply online only. The applicants, called for the Viva-Voce Test shall be asked to submit their certificates and other documents for verification by the Board before the viva-voce test.
How to Apply
1. Candidate must apply online through the concerned website.
2. Candidate must go through the detailed INSTRUCTIONS before filling up Online Application Form.
3. Candidates are requested to upload their latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and left hand thumb impression, which must be clearly identifiable/visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected.
4. The requisite fees must be deposited online at the time of on-line application.