Name of the Post: NYKS Various Posts 2018
Post Date: 15-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 228
Information: Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Multi Tasking Staff vacancies. Qualification required is PG Degree, Matriculation or equivalent. The interested candidates can apply online from 15-12-2018.
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)
Various Vacancies 2018
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Emoluments||Qualification|
|1||District Youth Coordinator||101||Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500)||PG Degree|
|2||Accounts Clerk cum Typist||75||Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100)||
Degree with 02 years experience,
Typing & Computer Knowledge
|3||Multi Tasking Staff||52||Level-1 (Rs.18000-56900)||Matriculation or equivalent|
1. Candidates can apply through a common online application form subject to meeting the requisite Eligibility Criteria.
2. Candidates applying for the post of DYC will have to appear for Online Written exam and Personal Interview.
3. Candidates applying for the post of ACT will have to appear for Online written exam and Typing Skill Test.
4. Candidates applying for the post of MTS will have to appear for Online written exam.
How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online only through NYKS website: http://nyks.nic.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates can apply online only from 15.12.2018 to 31.12.2018 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
4. The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
5. Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
6. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
7. APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE) PAYMENT OF FEEONLINE: 15.12.2018 to 31.12.2018 Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
|Exam & Interview Result for DYC||Click Here|
|Exam Result for MTS||Click Here|
|Typing Skill Test Date for the post Sl No.2||Click Here|
|Interview Admit Card for DYC||Click Here|
|Exam Result||ACT | MTS | DYC|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|