How to Apply
1. The candidates applying for the above-mentioned posts should go through detailed advertisement before applying for any post and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid down in the advertisement for that post. Concealing of information or furnishing false information will lead to rejection of the candidature at any stage of the recruitment. The NWDA reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. Date of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates through Call Letters and no enquiry in this regard will be entertained. Candidates are advised to visit NWDA website and their registered E-mail ID from time-to-time for getting latest information regarding recruitment process.
3. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Candidates are required to verify their eligibility before paying the examination fee.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post and submitted fee for each post.
5. Candidates should have valid personal E-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their E-mail / NWDA’s website for any communication from NWDA.
6. Valid E-mail id: The E-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail ID will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail ID including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents verification, if shortlisted.
7. All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], Experience Certificate and Disability Certificate.