GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
2. The notified vacancies for the post of Assistant Commissioner, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Category of Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk are tentative and may increase or decrease. The NVS reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partially fill any of the above vacancies without assigning any reasons whatsoever. NVS also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the recruitment process, if required, without assigning any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
3. There will be no negative marking.
4. Test Paper will be bilingual: Hindi & English. However, in case of TGTs & Miscellaneous Category Teachers, the medium of Regional Language paper will be the regional language concerned as opted by the candidate.
5. Candidates will be shortlisted for written examination / CBT based on information provided by him/her. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to prove his/her eligibility with respect to qualification criteria advertised by NVS.
6. Incomplete On-line application, in any manner shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
7. No modifications are allowed once the online application form is submitted. If any discrepancies are found in the data / information filled by the candidate in online application and the original testimonials, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected.
8. Any modifications/amendments/instructions in the advertisement will be given on NVS website / designated recruitment portal only.
9. Response Query Management will be made operational on the designated recruitment portal after written examination/CBT is over for inviting comments / responses / objections, if any, from the candidates. Thereafter, objections will be referred to experts and key will be finalized by examination conducting agency for preparation of result. Objections, if any, will have to be submitted by candidates through online portal only within the specified period, objections received from other means like post, e-mail etc. will not be entertained.
10. Results of the written examination/CBT will be published on NVS Website in due course. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained by NVS.