NTCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 109 Manager Posts
Mar 08, 2019
Organization Name: National Textile Corporation Limited (NTCL)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: NTCL, Manager Posts 2019
Post Date: 08-03-2019
Total Vacancy: 109
Information: National Textile Corporation Limited (NTCL), has declared the notification for the recruitment of General Manager, Senior Manager, Deputy General Manager, Joint Manager and Manager posts. Qualification required is CA/ICWA, MBA (HR)/MSW OR Equivalent, B.Tech/B.E. The maximum age limit required is 50 years. Closing date for acceptance of application is 12-04-2019.
General /OBC/ ex-servicemen candidates : Rs. 300.00 (Rupees Three hundred only)
Demand draft : In favour of National Textile Corporation Ltd, Payable at New Delhi.
Graduate Engineer in Textile Engineering/Textile Technology or equivalent
MBA (HR)/MSW OR Equivalent
MBA (Marketing) or equivalent
1. Eligible candidates shortlisted based on the initial scrutiny will be called for interview. Suitable communications in this regard will be sent to the candidates individually.
2. Out-station candidates called for interview will be paid train fare by the shortest route on production of proof of journey as per NTC TA rules.
3. NTC reserves the right to conduct preliminary Interview / Test/ GD etc depending upon the response of candidates in respect of all the positions as deemed fit by NTC Management.
How to Apply
1. Candidates those who are eligible and interested are requested to download the application Form uploaded on the company’s website. Candidates should read all instructions given in above advertisement and also on the website for the same.
2. Candidates must check their eligibility/ suitability thoroughly before applying and must apply for only one position/category.
3. Original application form along with above enumerated documents are to be sent by ORDINARY post only to National Textile Corporation Ltd, Post Bag No: 7 (Seven), Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi, Pin – 110003, so as to reach us latest by 12.04.2019. Speed post/ Registered letter will not be accepted. The incomplete applications and Applications received after due date will not be considered.