1. The candidates should possess the required physical standard as following: Height 137 cm, Weight 25.4 Kg, Chest measurement - Expansion should not be less than 3.8. cms (Irrespective of size of chest), Vision - There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eyes which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
2. The minimum age of the applicants as on 21st January, 2020 should not be below 16 years for all candidates and maximum age upto 24 years for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PwBD candidates would be given as per the Govt. of India Directives.
3. Interested candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
4. Those who have enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in, have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E06172702965, the establishment id for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, Tarapur Maharashtra Site. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID.
5. The following documents/certificates are required to be uploaded alongwith the online application for short listing for engagement of apprenticeship training. a) Upload Photo and Signature. b) Upload Aadhar Card c) Upload ITI Passed marksheets of all Semesters (To be scanned in vertical mode in one PDF file and upload) d) Upload Certificate - SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD (if applicable)
6. Stipend during Apprenticeship : (a) 90% of the minimum wage for semi-skilled worker notified by the Govt. of Maharashtra, if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI training course. (b) 80% of the minimum wage for semi-skilled worker by the Govt. of Maharashtra, if he/she had undergone 1 year ITI training course.
7. Duration of Apprenticeship Training: The period of Apprentice training will be for one year only. Please visit website www.npcilcareers.co.in for detailed information regarding age criteria, How to apply and General Conditions for one year apprenticeship etc. Eligible candidates have to apply online on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in. Online registration will commence from 27th December, 2019 at 10:00 hrs. and will close on 21st January, 2020 at 16:00 hrs.
“NPCIL strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”