NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 57 Trade Apprentice Posts
Feb 11, 2019
Location:Tamil Nadu, IN
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Posts 2019
Post Date: 11-02-2019
Total Vacancy: 57
Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should have passed 10th Class with ITI trade certificate. The minimum age limit is not less than 16 years and maximum age limit is 24 years. Closing date for acceptance of application is 28-02-2019.
Age Relaxation is applicable for SC, OBC & PWBD as per rules.
Candidates should have passed 10th Class with ITI trade certificate.
The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria mentioned at 3, 5 and 6 are only eligible for engagement of Trade apprentices. The following priority will be adopted for selection of trade apprentices:
1. Land Losers.
2. Local i.e from Radhapuram Taluk.
3. Tirunelveli District
5. Others Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of ITI will be taken. If both are coming in tie, seniority of date of birth will be taken.
How to Apply
1. Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
2. The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E09183300741, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, KKNPP. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is must for screening/selection.
3. The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No. 1/KKNPP/HRM/2019.
4. The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided alongwith of all supported documents.
5. The filled in application should reach us on or before the last date i.e. 28.02.2019. Applications received after the last date for any reasons will not be considered.