NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 91 Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator Posts
Dec 01, 2018
Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN
Organization Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: NPCIL Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator Posts
Post Date: 01-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 91
Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator (Including Backlog & Current) vacancies. Qualification required is Any Degree, MBA/ MA, Degree (Law) with experience, PG (Relevant Discipline). The interested candidates can apply online from 04-12-2018.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL)
Deputy Manager and Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies 2018
Maximum Age Limit For Junior Hindi Translator: 28 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Deputy Manager (HR)
Any Degree, MBA/ MA
Deputy Manager (F&A)
Any Degree, CA/ ICWA/ MBA
Deputy Manager (C&MM)
Degree (Engg), MBA
Deputy Manager (Legal)
Degree (Law) with experience
Junior Hindi Translator
Any Degree, PG (Relevant Discipline)
1. Written/Online Test
How to Apply
1. Applicant has to apply through online application form as provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
2. Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/application etc to NPCIL before interview.
3. The online registration will commence from 04/12/2018 at 1000 Hrs and will end on 19/12/2018 at 1700 Hrs.
4. It is mandatory to fill all the relevant information such as qualifying degree details, experience details (if any), percentage of marks, email address, contact mobile number, address for correspondence and soft copies of scanned photograph and signature (JPEG) must be uploaded as prescribed to complete the online application process and get the Registration number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
5. On entering all the information related to current stage, the applicant can use "Save and Proceed to Next Step" option at the bottom of the form which will save the information entered in current stage and opens the next stage for filling. The next stage can also be opened using link provided in Apply Online menu (Apply=>Apply Online).