How to Apply
1. A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in. only.
2. The online application form will be available on the website from October 18, 2018 to November 12, 2018 (17:00 Hrs).
3. It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, NPCIL contract experience details, percentage marks, email address, contact mobile number etc.) to complete the online application process and get the Application number. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
4. Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions. The photograph uploaded will be printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to appear for Written Examination.
5. Application Status can be seen by the candidate using "Application Status option" (Apply=>Application Status) after Login.
6. Initial screening is primarily based on the information provided in the online application form. It is, therefore, strongly advised that all the details should be carefully and correctly entered in online application form.
7. Applicants are required to keep the scanned signature and photograph ready for uploading at the time of online registration.
8. 'Online Application Form' without valid signature and photograph will not be accepted.