1. All selected candidates have to produce their originals at the time of Interview.
2. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
3. All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
4. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to produce Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
5. The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 30.09.2018), form the Competent Authority, at the time of Interview.
6. The candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer.
7. Applicants having work experience in Private Sector organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
8. If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
9. All correspondence to the candidate will be made via E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
10. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
11. All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries.
12. Number of Posts indicated here is tentative and may be increased/decreased at the time of selection.