1. All the columns in application form must be filled properly as applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
2. All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their Original Certificates, Publications with them at the time of interview for verification by the office staff & to be shown to the Members of Selection Board if they desire so.
3. Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment as well as legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code (IPC).
4. Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application.
5. SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the State Govt/Govt of India.
6. OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within the last ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the State Govt according to the Govt of India. They will also have to submit a DECLARATION as per annexure at the time of Joining.
7. No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate.
8. No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview.
9. List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST.
10. The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 15 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
11. All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
12. Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.