Name of the Post: North Central Railway Apprentice Posts
Post Date: 04-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 703
Information: North Central Railway has declared the employment notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for same posts. Qualification required is Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks and ITI pass certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT. The age limit is required minimum will be 15 years and maximum will be 24 years. Stipend will be paid as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time. Closing date for acceptance of online application is 31-12-2018 upto 17:45 P.M.
North Central Railway
Apprentice Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 30-11-2018)
1. The selection of Act Apprentice for training will be done on the basis of merit list of the candidates who have applied and are eligible in reference to the notification. There will be no written exam or interview/oral exam in this selection.
2. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent Exam by a candidate from recognized educational Board / Institute plus ITI examination marks.
3. The calculation of percentage of marks will be based on the total marks obtained in 10th or its equivalent Exam plus ITI examination marks and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
4. If more than one candidate gets equal marks/percentage in 10th Exam plus ITI marks then the older candidate whose date of birth is earlier will be higher in rank than the other whose date of birth is later.
5. Trade/Community/Category wise Select List will be prepared on the basis of merit.
6. The candidates placed in the select list will be called for verification of documents in due time.
7. The candidate will be declared fit for training after being given the medical fitness certificate on successful medical examination by Authorized Railway Medical Officer. If the candidate fails in medical examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will have no right for training.
8. No Daily allowance or Travelling allowance will be admissible.
9. Hostel/Residential facility will not be provided to selected candidates and as per Apprentice Act, 1961 the selected candidates have to arrange accommodation for themselves.
How to Apply
1. Applicants will fill their form on line on the NCR website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. The applicants will login on NCR website www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in News and Recruitment Act Apprentice Notification ALD Division and click. On the ensuing window the candidate will click Act Apprentice Notification 2018-19 ALD Division and fill the online form.
2. After filling up the form the candidate will also take a print out of the form and submit the same alongwith attested Photostat copy of High School or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) Marksheet, Certificate, ITI marksheet (all semesters) and ITI certificate issued by NCVT in an envelope and sent to Office of the Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section, Room No. 112, Allahabad Division North Central Railway, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Pin Code- 211001.
3. A postal order / Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- addressed to Sr. DFM / NCR / ALD as processing fee which is not refundable is to be enclosed with the application form. No fee is required to be paid by SC / ST / PH / women candidates.
4. The candidate has to paste one passport size recent photograph on the online printout application form on the appropriate place. Photograph must be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
5. Candidate must ensure before submission of online application that he/she is fulfilling qualifications and other standards prescribed. If any candidate does not fulfill the prescribed qualification and other eligibility criteria, the administration has the right to cancel / reject such application at any stage of selection process and if the candidate has been engaged for training, his/her candidature will be cancelled without prior intimation.
6. The last date of receiving of the complete online printout application form in all respects in the office is 31.12-2018 at 17:45 PM by ordinary post only. The candidates may also drop his/her application in the box on any working day between 10.00 AM to 17:45 PM up to 31-12-2018 in the Office of Sr. Divisional Personnel Officer, Allahabad (Personnel Branch/Recruitment Section - Room No. 112 ).
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|