Technician ‘C’- Data Entry Operator
Hiring Organisation: National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis
Salary: INR Consolidated salary Rs.17,040/- p.m.
Address: No.1, Mayor Sathiyamoorthy Road, Santosham Salai, Chetpet Chennai Tamil Nadu 600031
Education Requirements: 12th Pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board, or DOEACC ‘A’ Level from a recognized Institute.
Experience Requirements: 2 years experience in EDP work in Govt., autonomous, PSU, or recognized Institution or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/ IT /Computer Science from a recognized Institution/ University. Data Entry speed of 8000 (Eight thousand) key depressions per hour on computer to qualify skill test.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation as per GOI rules
Last Date: 21-December-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. Applications must be superscribed with “Name of the post applied” at the left top corner of the envelope and applications received after last date (due to Postal/ Courier delays) will not be considered.
2. The candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format with complete information and attachments.
3. All applicants are required to mention one valid E-Mail ID.
4. Any application without self-attested copy of all relevant certificates / mark sheets / testimonials is liable to be rejected.
5. Additional sheets may be attached in the same format, wherever the space allocated is insufficient.
6. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and/or suppression/concealment of facts shall lead to rejection/cancellation of selection/recruitment.
7. Age limit and Experience will be considered as on closing date i.e. 21.12.2015.
8. Age relaxation admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Rules.
9. Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC-NCL should be on the prescribed proforma only issued by the competent authority as per Act / Orders of Government of India under which the same is recognized as SC/ST/OBC-NCL.
10. The reservations will be strictly as per Government of India norms.
11. The competent authority may fix the criteria for shortlisting the candidates higher than the prescribed essential qualifications as per recommendations of the internal screening committee as well as actual or specific requirements of the posts. Hence, mere fulfilment of essential qualifications and experience requirements does not entail the candidates, eligible to be called for Skill test/interview.
12. In case of large number of applications received, the competent authority has the right to set higher norms than the minimum. The shortlisting may be done based on academic performance and quality / quantity of relevant experience. Written test and interview will be held for the selected/shortlisted candidates. The list of shortlisted candidates eligible for further participation in the selection process shall be uploaded/displayed on the Institute website / through post.
13. The venue and the date will be intimated on the website.
14. The applicants are required to visit Institute website regularly.
15. Interim inquiries relating to any matter will not be entertained.
16. The competent authority reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason. No recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
17. The competent authority also reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement.
18. Original documents / certificates will have to be produced at the time of written test / interview etc., for verification.
19. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejecting of application form.
20. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
21. The decision of the competent authority will be final in the matter of selection.
22. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Written test and/or Interview).
23. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other projects.
24. Candidates having proficiency in the local language of the State and English will be preferred.
How To Apply:
1. Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the website www.nirt.res.in / www.icmr.nic.in.
2. Application must be accompanied by non-refundable processing fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) in the shape of demand draft from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC/ST and women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee on production of valid Caste certificate.
3. Application forms complete in all respects along with self attested copies of certificates / documents, should reach the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai- 600 031 on or before 21.12.2015. In complete application forms will bot be entertained and the applications received after the due date will not be considered and rejected straightaway.
Details will be available at: http://www.nirt.res.in/pdf/Tech-C-%20Project-27.11.2015/Advertisement.pdf