General Terms & Conditions
1. Age: Age of superannuation for the above posts is 60 years. A minimum of 2 years of balance service is preferable as on date of notification.
2. Salary structure: NIRDPR presently follows UGC VII Pay Commission Scales of Pay for its faculty members.
3. Residential accommodation in NIRDPR Campus will be provided subject to availability.
4. Reservation will be applicable as per Government of India rules for Direct Recruitment.
5. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the faculty positions.
6. Candidates claiming benefit of reservation are required to furnish copy of caste certificate prescribed by the Government of India for this purpose. Persons with different disabilities may also apply, subject to eligibility as per Government of India rules. Two posts out of the total direct recruitment positions will be earmarked for persons with disability of Partially Deaf (PD)/One Leg (OL)/ One Arm (OA) / Both Legs (BL).
7. Applicants who are serving employees should submit their applications through proper channel and pay certificate duly signed by the pay drawing authority to be uploaded along with details of experience and present status. In case of advance copy, NOC from present employer must be submitted at the time of interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
9. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, short-listing, reasons for not being called for interview, selection or appointment.
10.Candidates selected are likely to be posted anywhere in India including NIRDPR Regional Centre at Guwahati, as per the requirement of the Institute.
11.The period of time taken by candidates to acquire M.Phil and / or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as teaching/research experience to be claimed for appointment to the teaching positions.
12.Separate application through online form should be submitted for each post.
13.Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox attested copies of all important certificates and documents must be uploaded with the online application.
14. The Number of vacancies indicated in the Employment Notification is tentative. The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, at the time of selection.
15.Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and PH for all posts exists as per the guidelines of the GOI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong to. They must also enclose attested Photostat copy of Caste Certificate/ Medical Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities.
16.Candidates belonging to OBC category should enclose Photostat copy of Caste Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities as per the proforma of Govt. of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the last date of submission of application) and which should be among other specially mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in col. 3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & Training in the Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.SCT) dated 08.09.1993 and OM dt.30.5.2014. Please visit www.ncbc.nic.in for details. Otherwise, the application will be summarily rejected without further consideration
17.The advertised posts are inclusive of backlog vacancies of ST/OBC. One post of Assistant Professor advertised under SC category (SC-1) is an anticipated vacancy.
18. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
19.The statutory provision for relaxing of age, experience etc. prescribed in case of the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories will be made applicable to them.
20.Institute reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The Institute reserves the rights to withdraw the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change. The Institute may relax the qualification/experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
21.New Pension Scheme in accordance with the O.M.No.1 (13) EV/2001, Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, dated 15.03.2004, will be applicable with subsequent amendments made or will be made from time to time.
22.In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the Institute, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Hyderabad.
23.The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
24.In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
25.In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the Institute shall be final
26.Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
27.Application incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificates/ documents/ photograph will be summarily rejected.
28.Disqualification – No person, a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person, shall be eligible for appointment to the said post. Provided that the Central Government may if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for so doing, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
29. Power to relax - Where the Central Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient to do so, it may, by order, for reasons to be recorded in writing, relax any of the provisions of these rules except condition 31 above with respect to any class or category of persons.
30.Saving – Nothing in these rules shall effect reservation, relaxation, of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled caste, the scheduled tribes, Other backward Classes, the Ex-serviceman and other special categories of persons in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
31. The candidates after submission of online application on direct recruitment shall take print out of application and keep it with themselves for future reference. Hence candidates applying on direct recruitment are advised not to submit any hard copy of application form.
The appointment will be subject to the Provisions of the Institute rules and subject to the concurrence from the Government of India.
Interested candidates may apply through Online Registration available on the website www.nird.org.in on or before 15.11.2018 (5.30 PM).