Junior Research Fellow (Entomology)
Hiring Organisation: National Institute of Plant Health Management (NIPHM)
Address: Himayat Sagar Road, Budvel, Rajendra Nagar Hyderabad Telangana 500030
Education Requirements: M.Sc in Agricultural with specialization in Entomology
Desirable Qualifications: M.Sc. in Zoology with Entomology or Candidates possessing B.Sc(Agri/Horti) with PGDC(PP)/ PGDPHM;
Date & Time of Interview: 05.01.2016
Age Limit: 30 for men & 35 for women
No Of Post: 01
General Information: 1. Age limit will be reckoned as on the date of Walk –In-Interview.
2. “Relaxation of upper age limit in respect of reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PHE/Exservicemen etc., as per GOI orders. (in terms of G.I., Dept. of Per. & Trg., Notfn. No. 15012/6/98- Estt. (D), dated 21st December, 1998. OBC candidates have to enclose caste certificate as per GOI norms for claiming age relaxation and for considering to the reserved OBC post.
3. Self-attested copies of all educational qualifications along with experience, age relaxation certificates are required to be submitted invariably.
4. Age and educational qualifications may be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Director General. NIPHM.
5. Candidates applying for above positions shall be required to stay in the quarters if allotted or within 3km radius of NIPHM.
6. Candidates applying for Pesticide Management Division posts will be required to work in Shift system.
7. Candidates may submit a declaration stating that they are willing to be considered for a lower position in case their application for the applied position is found ineligible or if not been shortlisted for a further scrutiny.
8. No correspondence will be entertained with the non-shortlisted or non-selected candidates.
9. The above vacancies are indicative and may vary as per actual requirement.
How To Apply: The desirous applicants may appear for a walk in interview on the date, time and venue specified above along with filled in application which is made available below. The candidates should present themselves for certificate verification at the same venue by 9.00 a.m. The candidates are directed to bring all the relevant original documents pertaining to educational qualifications, experience, research, training, projects, testimonials, etc., along with a set of self-attested photocopies and a recent passport size photograph, for necessary certificate verification. It may be noted that production of above said documents is mandatory. Failure to bring the same will render ineligible to attend PPT & Interview. No separate call letter for the PPT & Interview shall be issued. The position is purely temporary on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project or one year from the date of joining, whichever is earlier. NIPHM will not be held responsible to give regular appointment after expiry of the term. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Details will be available at: http://niphm .gov.in/Recruitments/Walk-in-Interview-RA-SRF-JRF-05012016.pdf