How to Apply
1. Online application form available at NIN website www.ninindia.org may be filled online and the online generated application may be downloaded. The online generated application along with DEMAND DRAFT for Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of “Director, NIN, Hyderabad”, enclosing attested copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification including memorandum of marks, Caste, Physical disability, experience certificate etc., should reach the Director, ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Jamai Osmania Post, Hyderabad – 500007 on or before 08-01-2019 till 17:00 hours. Please note that the Screening process will be carried out on the basis of information furnished in the online application submitted by you. At any stage during the screening/selection process and even after joining, if it is detected that you are not eligible for the post(s) as per the stipulated criteria and / or ICMR/GOI rules and guidelines, your candidature may be summarily rejected without assigning any reason. Further please be informed that any false/hidden declaration of having possessed higher education qualification is detected at any stage during the screening/selection process and ever after joining this Institute your candidature may be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
2. Online application in the prescribed format only will be accepted. In complete / late or without demand draft/not in prescribed online application format will be summarily rejected. The Director, NIN reserves the right to accept or reject any / all the applications. Short listed candidates will be called for written test / skill test. The vacancies shown are tentative and may vary. No enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Call Letters for written test will be sent through Email / displayed on the website of the ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad (www.ninindia.org), so ensure the email IDs are correctly mentioned in the applications
3. All candidates, who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE, will be assigned Roll numbers which will be placed on the website of the ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad (www.ninindia.org) at least two weeks before the date of the examination.
4. Pay & other allowances are admissible as per ICMR rules. Benefit of new restructured defined contributory Pension Scheme is admissible for new entrants as per provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Economic Affair (ECB & PR Divn.), Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 01.01.2004.
5. Candidates are advised to regularly visit ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad website for updated information on the selection process. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our website “www.ninindia.org".