Terms & Conditions
1. The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
2. Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
3. The prescribed application processing fee is Rs.590/- (including 18% GST) for UR & OBC Candidates and Rs.295/- (including 18% GST) for SC & ST Candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675 through online mode only.
4. No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
5. For applying more than one post, candidates should send a separate application for each post along with the transaction/ payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above in Sl.No.03.
6. In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
7. The Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview for the said posts.
8 . Candidates belonging to reserved category such as OBC, SC & ST may also apply for the vacancies notified against UR without relaxation in respect of Age as per O.M. No.36011/1/98-Estt. (Res) dated 01.07.1998.
9. The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change.
10. Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
11. All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
12. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
13. Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through email only.
14. The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 31.10.2018 upto 4.30 P.M.
15. Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 31.10.2018.