1. Only Online Applications will be accepted.
2. Appointment will be made on the basis of result of competitive test and interview
3. Pay and other allowances are admissible as per ICMR rules. Benefit of new restricted defined Contributory Pension is admissible for new entrants as per provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB /& PR Division) Notification No / 5/7/2003 – ECB & PR dated 22/12/2003 effective from 1/1/2004.
4. Educational Qualification and experience should be from a recognized Board / Organization / Institute of repute. Experience will count after the date of acquiring prescribed essential qualifications.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the online written test and the candidates will have to make their own arrangement.
6. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
7. Online application form is available at website: www.niih.org.in www.icmr.nic.in and click at www.maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
8. Initially, only online applications will be accepted. Hard copy of online applications with enclosures will be obtained from those who qualify the online written test. Original Certificates / Testimonials will be verified from the candidates before issuance of offer.
9. Those working in Central/State Government Department, Public Sector undertakings and Government funded Organization should be submit their online applications with the prior permission of the employer and should also produce No Objection Certificate at the time of online written exam. On selection, ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer must be produced, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
10. Application once made will not be allowed to withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
11. Vacancies shown are tentative and may vary.
12. Suppression of any wrong or misleading information in the application may forfeit the candidature either during the process or thereafter.
13. Incomplete / late or without application fee (except for the exempted candidates) applications will straight away be rejected.
14. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be a disqualification.