Hiring Organisation: National Institute of Immunology
Salary: INR Rs. 36,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Address: Aruna Asaf Ali Marg New Delhi Delhi 110067
Education Requirements: Ph.D with experience in Molecular Biological, Cell Biological & Biochemical techniques
Experience Requirements: Preference will be given to the incumbents with research experience in molecular biology/Biochemistry.
Desirable Qualifications: The work will involve standard cloning, protein expression, cell culture, and biochemical analysis
Last Date: 01-December-2015
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Details will be available at: http://www1.nii.res.in/sites/default/files/projectappoinment-Dr.Batra-1dec2015.pdf