National Institute of Immunology
Address: Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Jawaharlal Nehru University, , New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs. 36,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
Educational Requirements: Ph. D. degree in immunology, molecular biology, infectious diseases or closely related field.
No of Post (Vacancies) in National Institute of Immunology: 01
Last Date to Apply For This Job : 04/22/2016
How to Apply in National Institute of Immunology: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail to the Principal Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete Curriculum Vitae, e-mail ID, fax number, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/ New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ ST/ PH and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees, subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
1. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates should send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae and a statement of research experience relevant to this position (all as a single PDF file). The cover letter should summarize the candidate’s research accomplishments in one page. The Curriculum Vitae should contain details of his/ her technical expertise and list of publications, if any. Contact information (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application should read ‘Application for Research Associate position’.
2. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
3. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
4. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i. e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
5. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Job Details for National Institute of Immunology Will Be Available At: http://www1.nii.res.in/sites/default/files/projectappointment-Dr.Sehgal-22apr2016.pdf