1. The candidate should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility (qualification/ experience etc.) requirements.
2. The CV has to be provided in the prescribed formats only. The applications received in other formats are liable to be rejected.
3. Interested and eligible candidates may forward their detailed CVs with their passport size photograph on or before 19.12.2018 to Email: email@example.com@nift.ac.instating the position in the subject line For example: Application for post of Anthropologist / Ergonomist Application for post of Scanner Operation Executive.
4. The expereince will be counted post acquiring of the minimum educational qualification.
5. The selection for both the posts will include skill / written test cum personal interview. The necessary instruction to this shall be made available on NIFT website only.
6. The prescribed qualification is the minimum and the mere possession and fulfilling the essential qualification of the same doesn’t entitle the applicants to be called for next round of selection.
7. The candidate will also be required to bring originals and one self attested copy of the educational and experience certificate for verification during the interview.
8. The applicants shortlisted shall be informed via E-mails and through NIFT website. However, NIFT shall not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication on any account whatsoever.
9. The number of posts advertised is indicative and the NIFT reserves the right not to fill any post(s)and also the number of posts may be decreased or increased depending upon the actual requirement.
10. NIFT reserves the right to modify/withdrawthe notification at any time. The institute also reserves right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning reason thereof.
11. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
12. Canvassing in any form shall attract disqualification.
13.Wrong declarations/ submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
14.The decision of NIFT shall be final in all matters.