1. Bring the filled in application with one set of Xerox copy of qualification and experience
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age Relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST candidates for 5 years and OBC candidates for 3 years as per Government of India Rules.
4. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in ICMR projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
5. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
6. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
7. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
8. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered.
9. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
10. TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
11. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the advertised posts.
The Director/Selection Committee has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.