1. Reservation and relaxation in age limit for eligible categories as per Govt. of India Rules.
2. The Institute reserves the right to relax age limit in exceptional cases having higher and relevant experiences, or in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in an Institution of National Importance/ Centrally funded Institution / University / Research Institution.
3. Full time regular/ confirmed employees of NID Ahmedabad and its campuses, subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria including relevant experience, qualifications, etc may be considered for age-relaxation of up to three years in upper age limit mentioned against each post.
4. The Institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
5. The Institute reserves the right to offer appointment on contract/ lower position than applied for.
6. The Institute reserves the right to empanel/ waitlist candidate(s) for future vacancies.
7. Degrees etc in support of educational qualifications should have been awarded by a recognized University / Institute.
8. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
9. If the number of applicants for a particular post is large, the Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection process after screening and shortlisting in consideration of candidates’ qualification, suitability, relevant experience, etc.
10. Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous Bodies will have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their present employer at the time of interview.
11. Candidates from the above referred Government/ semi-Government/ Autonomous Institutions will also have to submit a certificate from the employer/competent authority at the time of interview that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against him/her.
12. Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
13. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected.
14. Candidates possessing requisite qualification and relevant experience are required to apply online in the prescribed format which has been uploaded on our website www.nid.edu/careers.
15. For any other details please contact through - Phone: 079-26629671/ 500, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours. NID is open from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) between 09:00 a.m and 06:00 p.m.