Consultant – HMIS (Health Management Information System)
Hiring Organisation: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Address: NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi Delhi 110067
1. To liaison with State officials, technology partners and other stakeholders,
2. To examine data for inconsistencies and follow-up with the states for rectifying the errors in Health Management Information System(HMIS) data,
3. To develop indicators/templates of reports/dash boards/score-cards as per requirement,
4. To compile reports based on data analysis using statistical tools for providing to different stakeholders,
5. To identify gaps and suggest solutions for improvising existing HMIS application,
6. To provide training to State & District level officers on various aspects of HMIS including data reporting formats, reports and utilization of data,
7. Any other work assigned by the senior officers of the Ministry.
8. The consultant will work for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and place of duty will be New Delhi. He/she may be required to travel within country.
Education Requirements: Possess a PG in Statistics /Social Sciences/Public Health or MBBS/MPS or MBA(HR/IT)/B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT)
Experience Requirements: Should have at least 2 years of work experience of data management and analysis.
1. Two years’ experience in data handling/data analysis. Working knowledge of MS-Office and Statistical software (SAS, SPSS etc.).
2. Having familiarity with RCH programmes will be an advantage.
Age Limit: 35 years & below.
Last Date: 04-January-2016
How To Apply: Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 1-Jan-2016 by email email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.