(1) Vacancies shall be subject to reservation policy of Government of Uttar Pradesh. For PwD (Person with Disability) candidates reservation rules will be followed as per state Govt. rules.
(2) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (ST, SC, OBC) must submit the Caste Certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by competent authority.
(3) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
(4) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. Number of Vacant positions may vary as per requirement/recognition of program center.
(5) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(6)Please note the October 31, 2018 shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.