1. National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for IGNOU fees, transport cost for practicum and Stipend during the training.
2. Candidates have to sign a Surety bond to serve at Sub Centers/Health & Wellness Center for at least three years after successful completion of 6 months training.
3. Candidates who are undergoing the above training or passed the course are not eligible for applying in this session.
4. No application will be entertained for transfer during the training period.
5. Date of Commencement of online application is 17.10.2018 – 3.00 P.M.
6. Last date of online submission of application at http://www.ihat.in/vacancies/up-nhm/ is 31.10.2018 - 11.59 P.M.
7. Only online submission of application is acceptable.
8. Number of Positions may vary at any stage of recruitment.
9. Please visit www.ihat.in or www.upnrhm.gov.in for detailed advertisement including eligibility criteria and application process.
10. Work experience in the public health system, preferably at the Primary/Community Health Center level.