1. Eligible candidates may submit their applications through online in the NHM website Job Section (www. tripuranrhm.gov.in) from 16th November, 2018 to 25th November, 2018.
2. All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a written examination.
3. Selection will be subject to reservation policy, as per State Government Rules.
4. A surety bond shall have to be signed before enrollment to Certificate Course on Community Health that to qualified person will serve the Sub Centre Minimum for 5 year.
5. No application will be accept after the stipulated date.
6. Name of short listed eligible candidates will be published in the official website of NHM (http://tripuranrhm.gov.inl) on due time for appearing in the written Test.
7. Please note that November 01, 2018 shall be taken as reference date for computing experience, age, qualification etc.
8. Candidates have to submit 'No Obiection Certificate (NOC)' from current employers along with the application form at the time of signing of surety bond. The same applies to the NHM em ployees also.
9. The in-service Candidates if selected will be paid remuneration as per existing salary or above mentioned pay whichever is higher,
10. T.A. & D.A. will not be admissible for appearing the written examination.
11. The Notice may also be downloaded from http://tripuranrhm.gov.in/
12. The number of posts may increase / decrease any time before or after examination.