NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 310 Demonstrator, Lecturer, Medical Social Worker, Registrar & Other Posts
Jun 22, 2019
Organization Name: Medical and Health Recruitment Board
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post:MHRB, Assam Various Vacancies Online Form 2019
Information: Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assamhas given an employment notification for the recruitment of Demonstrator, Lecturer, Medical Social Worker, Registrar, Psychiatric Social Worker, Jr. Physicist & Child Psychologist vacancies. The qualification required is PG (Relevant Discipline), M.Phil. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online till 04-07-2019.
Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam
1. Scale of pay : Rs.57700- 182400/- (Academic Level 10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
2. Eligibility: a. Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 Years and more than 38 Years as on 01/01/2019. The Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5(five) Years in case of SC / STP & STH candidates. b. Relaxation:- The Upper Age limit is relaxable (i) by 5 Years in case of SC / ST candidate i.e. up to 43 years (ii) by 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25/04/2018. (iii) For Person with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015. c. Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification is mentioned against each posts above.
3. There shall be 30% Reservation for Women candidates out of the existing percentage of reservation of posts earmarked for General / ST (P) / ST (H) / SC / OBC & MOBC/ EWS wherever it is applicable subject to fulfillment of other criteria.
4. There will be 3% reservation for Person with Disabilitys as per Provision of relevant Act & Rules.
5. Weightage shall be given to faculty serving under Rule 17B of the Medical and Health Recruitment Board Regulations, if any.
6. Willing and eligible Doctors serving under Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam and other Govt. agencies will be eligible to apply and no separate NOC from the State Govt. will be required to apply for these posts.
7. The number of vacancies may change, which will be communicated in due course.
National Health Mission (NHM), MP has declared a notification for the appointment of Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies conducting by Certificate Course in Community Health Examination 2020-21. The qualification required is B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc or GNM and BAMS from recognised board. The age limit should be between 21 Years to 40 Years. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria can Apply Online till 10-11-2019.
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has declared a notification for appointment of Block Account Manager, Nutritionist, Psychologist, MO & Other Vacancies. The qualification required is Higher Secondary/ Intermediate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree and PG ( Relevant Disciplines). The age of candidate should not be more than 62 Years Those Candidates who are Interested and have the essential qualification and experience may Apply Online from 10-10-2019.
National Health Mission (NHM), Haryana has declared a notification for the recruitment of Mid Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officer vacancies on contract basis. Qualification required is Candidates should passed B.A.M.S. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 42 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 29-07-2019.
The Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society (NHM, Karnataka) invites eligible candidates for Walk in-Interview for State Consultant, Programme Manager & Other posts under National Health Mission purely on contract basis. The candidates must possess Degree, PG (Relevant Disciplines). The eligible candidates are required to appear for a Walk-in-interview on 12.07.2019 at 9:30 AM.
The Karnataka State Health & Family Welfare Society (NHM, Karnataka) invites eligible candidates for Walk in-Interview for Lead Consultant, Consultant & Other posts under National Health Mission purely on contract basis. The candidates must possess MBBS, PG (Relevant Disciplines). The eligible candidates are required to appear for a Walk-in-interview on 16.07.2019 at 9:30 AM.