How to Apply
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 19.03.2019 upto 18.04.2019 upto 5:30PM on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Marketing Representative-2019. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted / entertained.
2. Only one application per candidate is allowed. The details in online application form can be edited / modified before submission of application fee or final submission of online form and details once finally submitted cannot be changed under any circumstances. Hence, candidates are strictly advised to ensure that they have filled in the correct particulars & details in online application form. It should be noted that false declaration shall render the candidate ineligible from this recruitment process.
3. Candidates who are registered with Local Employment Exchange(s)/ District Sainik Resettlement Board and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, whose names are sponsored to Bathinda/Panipat/Vijaipur Units, Corporate Office, Noida & Marketing Division against this advertisement, are advised to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
4. Incomplete online applications shall be summarily rejected.
5. Once the payment is made, candidates should download and retain a photocopy of their ereceipt and Online Application Form finally submitted as they would be asked to produce them for reference to produce it at the document verification or at any stage of selection process.
6. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within 15 working days.
7. Candidates should strictly ensure timely payment of application fee and/or submission of their online applications well before the stipulated last date of submission i.e. 18.04.2019 upto 5:30 PM to avoid last minute rush.
8. NFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time. Candidates are not required to send any document to NFL.