NEIST Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for 9 Project Assistant, Research Associate and Other Posts
Jan 19, 2019
Organization Name: North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST)
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: NEIST, Project Assistant, Research Associate Posts 2019
Total Vacancy: 09
Information: North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Project Assistant and JRF Posts. Qualification required is PhD, MSc / MS in Organic Chemistry, BSc in Chemistry. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 31-01-2019 from 9.30 am onwards. The venue is Conference Room, 1st Floor Administrative Bldg, CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat, Assam.
North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST)
Walk in Interview at: 31-01-2019 [Time: 9.30 am onwards]
No of Posts
Rs.36000/- per month + 8% HRA
JRF / Project Assistant(LII)
Rs. 25000/- + 8% HRA per month
Rs. 15000/- + 8% HRA per month
1. During selection, due weight-age will be given to the academic performance of the candidates.
2. Interested candidates having the above qualifications may like to appear in the Walk-in-Interview as per the scheduled date and time. Candidates are requested to bring with them all ORIGINAL TESTIMONIALS including Marksheets and Certificates and also a Photograph to appear for the interview, failing which there candidature may not be considered. The selected candidates are expected to join immediately upon selection.
3. Candidates desirous to appear through Skype, should submit the filled-in application form along with required testimonials and marksheet of all examination passed, starting from class X onwards and also their publications, etc, on or before 30-01-2019 in the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. The time of interview will be from 2 pm onwards on 31-01-2019. Candidate who has not submitted their application form in the required format and their testimonials will not be interview. The decision of the authority of CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat will be final and binding.
4. The project completion date may be extended depending upon the grant of the Funding agencies.
5. The engagement will be on purely temporary basis for specific period. It is co-terminus along with the duration of the project and will not confer any right for regularization in the institute. The JRF / Project Fellow may be allowed to do his/her PhD work based on CSIR guidelines. The candidates should have knowledge of computer for day to day work. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for the interview.