Specialist Grade- II, Assistant Professor (contract)
Hiring Organisation: North Delhi Municipal Corporation
Salary: INR BP Rs 15600+ GP 6600 + NPA (@25% on BP+GP)+DA+HRA+TA+DA on TA
Address: Civic Centre , Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi Delhi 110002
Education Requirements: I. A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register of India Medical Council. II. MD / MS /DNB in specialized subject from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent as per MCI norms.
Experience Requirements: Three years teaching experience in the subject in a recognized Medical College as Senior Resident/ Registrar / Demonstrator / Tutor.
Date & Time of Interview: 18.11.15 from 10:30 AM
Age Limit: Not exceeding Sixty two years
No Of Post: 06
1. The teaching staff will be governed as per the rules of Central Government as adopted by North Delhi Municipal Corporation.
2. The contractual salary will be Minimum of the Basic pay in the Pay band + GP + NPA (@25% on BP+GP) + HRA + TA + DA on TA
3. Number of posts for all categories may increase or decrease or be completely withdrawn.
4. Reservation of posts will be as per GNCTD Rules.
5. Interview will be held on 18.11.2015 as per table above, on IV th floor Dr S P Mukherjee Civic Centre Jawaharlal Lal Nehru Marg, New Delhi 110002.
6. Candidates appearing for interviews are required to bring all documents and publications in original in support of information provided in the application form for verification plus a set of self attested photocopies of the documents & publications photo ID & two Photographs.
7. After filling up the Application Form, candidates have to take the printout & bring the Form along with Bank Draft/ Pay order of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for general categories and Rs. 500/- (five hundred only) for reserved category, in favour of “COMMISSIONER, NORTH DELHI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION”, payable at Delhi. No fees for PWD beneficiaries, subject to the submission of valid certificate in support of claim.
8. The experience gained in a Medical College/Dental College not recognized by the MCI will not be counted towards teaching experience.
9. The qualification and experience will be counted up to the date of interview.
10. Details of the Research Work Publications (in annotated form) indicating index/non-index Medical Journals in original plus attested photocopy, must be furnished. Any other relevant outstanding National/International achievements in the profession supported by the documents if any must also be supplied.
11. The candidate already in service (Govt. /Semi Govt. /Corporation or Autonomous Body) should apply through proper channel.
12. The candidate who is in service will have to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from his/her Head of Institution/employer at the time of interview otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
13. Those seeking benefits of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD must submit caste/respective certificate in his/her name issued by the Component authority. All prospective candidates are advised to check their eligibility regarding admissibility of benefit of reservation accordingly.
14. Reservation of Handicapped will be as per the GNCTD rules.
15. Upper age limit for persons with disability shall be relaxable by ten years (15 year for SC, ST & 13 year for OBC). Relaxation in age shall be applicable of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified for persons with disability (PWD).
How To Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions should report for interview with a copy of their bio-data, photocopy and original certificates and testimonials, other related material i.e. reports, documents, articles, etc., if any.
Details will be available at: http://mcdonline.gov.in/tri/ndmc_mcdportal/pressreleasedetail.php?id=1767