General Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for the details of educational qualifications, prescribed eligibility criteria & general terms and conditions before submission of application. Advertisement notification is issued in two languages i.e. English and Hindi and in case of any ambiguity or confusion, only the English version of the notification will prevail.
2. The trades notified above involve undertaking training in operations and maintenance activities in Coal Mine area.
3. For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the proforma prescribed by Govt. of India, which would, among others, specifically mention that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in column 3 of the schedule to the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India 0M No.36012/22/93- Estt.SCT) dated 0809.1993.Candidates belonging to OBC category but falling in creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation benefits. Accordingly, such candidates may choose to apply for the training positions provided they meet the age criteria applicable to General ca idates and indicates their category as "General".
4. The candidate must have the prescribed qualification and age as on 30.09.20
5. All other terms which are not mentioned in this notification of the Apprenticeship Program (The Apprenticeship Training Scheme 2018) of NCL will be guided by The Apprenticeship Act, 961(Amendment Act 2014) and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
6. Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship training once are not eligible to apply.
7. Candidates have to apply for any one trade only. Candidates applying for more than one trade will not be considered and their application will be summarily rejected.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who are called for the selection process.
9. Before joining applicant's health shall be as per the requirement of The Apprenticeship ACT 1961(including the Amendments) and as per the pre-employment medical fitness in Mines for being adjudged suitable for engagement as apprenticeship trainee. It would be compulsory to submit the health certificate issued from competent Medical Officer as per the format given at the time of document verification.
10. Merit list will be prepared among the applications received. At first, the merit will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade and in case if two or more candidates are equal in marks, then the eldest (as per date of birth as mentioned in 10t/8th certificate) candidate will be given preference (will be placed above in merit) or as per applicable norms.