1. Interested candidates who fulfil the above conditions may attend skill test and walkin-interview in Publication Division, NCERT, New Delhi.
2. Registration will close at 11:00 a.m.
3. The applicants may attend the test and interview with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with original certificates and photocopies of the same duly self attested.
4. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC etc, will be applicable as per Government of India instructions. The Certificates issued by the Government of India shall only be accepted for the purpose.
5. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions in terms of (1) Educational qualifications (2) Experience etc.
6. The appointment is purely on contractual basis and does not bestow any right on him/her for regular appointment.
7. Candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of interview.
8. No TA/DA is admissible either for attending skill test/interview or at the time of joining the post. The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
9. Website of NCERT- www.ncert.nic.in
10. Registrar, Ambedkar University Delhi, Near Old Delhi Railway Station, Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110006.