National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
Data Entry Operator(B)
Address: Nirmal Bhawan, ICMR complex, NH7, Kannamangala Post, , Bangalore, Karnataka 562 110
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs.16,560/-
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Sciences from a recognized Institution/ University. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Desirable Qualifications: (i) Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour & at least 3 years experience in operation of PC. (ii) Knowledge of DTP packages and use of software programmes will be an added qualification.
Job Responsibilities / Job Description: (i) Knowledge of data entry, as per required norms. (ii) would be required to do office related work assigned from time to time
No of Post (Vacancies) in National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR): 01 – UR
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years
How to Apply in National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR): Those appearing for Walk-in-Written Test should bring with them original certificates
(1) educational qualification
(2) Proof of Date of birth
(3) Experience certificates/testimonials
(4) One-self attest recent pass photo size photograph
(5) ID Proof (Ex. PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.)
(6) Three sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents
(7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable.
(8) Candidates should submit all certifications/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fails to bring the original certificates will not be entertain to attend the written test/interview.
Detail Of Job Interview: 26-4-2016 at 2.30 PM
Job Details for National Center for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Will Be Available At: http://www.ncdirindia.org/Career/Haryana_Advertisemnt.pdf