Terms and Conditions
1. Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion on the dates mentioned on next page alongwith the duly filled in application form (attached).
2. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
3. Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
4. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
5. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
6. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
7. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
8. Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation against Unreserved (UR) vacancies.
9. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion.
11. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
12. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- written test and / personal discussion.
13. The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for Permanent Employment under NCDIR/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
14. Written test will be for 70 marks consisting of 100 objective and multiple type questions on syllabus as per the essential qualification, desirable qualification and job description. If the eligible candidates are more than 30, then written test will be held followed by personal discussion otherwise direct personal discussion will be held from the time of written test indicated onwards
15. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
16. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
17. The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
18. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
19. Candidates possessing the above essential qualification and experience may come for walk - in written test and / or personal discussion at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562110.
20. Those appearing for walk - in - written test and / or personal discussion should bring with them original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) Three sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC/PWD Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should submit all certifications/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the original certificates will not be allowed to attend walk - in - written test and / or personal discussion.
21. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/ skill test / personal discussion after verification of essential qualification and experience.
22. Speed test on computer will be conducted as qualifying criteria for Data Entry Operator (Grade B) and Data Entry Operator (Grade A) after verification of essential qualification and experience.
23. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on our websites www.ncdirindia.org only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit our website to keep themselves updated.