Senior Research Fellow
Hiring Organisation: National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)
Salary: INR Rs. 25,000/- per month for 1st & 2nd year Rs. 28,000/- per month for 3rd year and subsequent years+ HRA (as per the rules)
Address: Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh 226002 India
Education Requirements: Master’s degree in the Fishery Science Or Zoology with specialization in Fisheries/Life Sciences with specialization in Fisheries with NET qualified. The candidate should have passed with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average
Desirable Qualifications: Work experience in fish breeding, larval rearing, brood stock management, fish exploratory surveys and computer operation
Date & Time of Interview: 06.10.2015 at 10:00 hrs
Age Limit: 35 years male and 40 years for female candidates
No Of Post: 01
1. Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project or may be terminated earlier by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
2. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates who have final mark sheets but not their provisional or original certificates of M.Sc. (as the case may be) with them, they will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
3. Place of work will be at NBFGR, Lucknow.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
5. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. The Director's decision will be final and binding in all respects.
How To Apply:
Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements may appear for the interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a passport size photograph.
Details will be available at: http://www.nbfgr.res.in/Document/PDF%20files/Walk%20in%20Interview%202015.docx%2006.10.2015.pdf