Terms and conditions
1. Number of vacancies may vary.
2. These positions are meant for temporary extramural project for appointment purely on temporary contract basis and co-terminus with the project.
3. The advertised posts are tentative without commitment for its filling. Recruitment will depend upon requirement of project and approval of the competent authority.
4. Emoluments: The rates of emoluments/stipend shown in this advertisement are project specific and may vary according to sanction of the funding agency of the Project. Payment of emoluments to the project employee will be depending on availability of funds from the funding agency.
5. Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, project employees and ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by ICMR from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons, subject to approval of competent authority. No age relaxation will be available for UR position.
6. Category once applied will not be allowed to be changed at later stage and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
7. Cut-off date for age limit will be as on the date of walk-in-interview.
8. Reserved category candidates must produce their Caste Validity Certificate. OBC candidates must possess a latest valid non-creamy layer certificate.
9. Separate application should be submitted for each post/reservation. Project for engagement of applicant will be decided by selection committee/appointing authority.
10.Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
11.Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
12.Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
13.No TA/DA will be paid and candidate has to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for written test/interview.
14.The institute reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
15.Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqu
alify the candidature at any stage.
16.Project personnel cannot be permitted to register for Ph.D., due to time constraints.
17.Project personnel will normally be posted at the study site; however, they can be posted to any other sites in the interest of research work. They are liable to serve in any part of the country.
18.Project personnel shall not have any claim on a regular post in this institute or in any Department of Government of India and their project service will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption in funding agency or in this institute. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, etc. are not admissible.
19.Initial appointment will normally for a period of six months and further continuation/ extension of project service will depend on tenure of the project and performance evaluation of the concerned project employee by his/her project investigator, subject to approval of competent authority.
20.The Project Investigator and/or Appointing authority reserves the right to terminate the service of project personnel even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
21.Leave shall be as per the Institutional policy for project staff.
22.NIV reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process at any time, during the process, at its discretion.
23.The decision of the Director, NIV will be final and binding.
24.All disputes are subject to Pune jurisdiction only.
25.Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
26.Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our websites only.
27.Prior intimation of attending for interview/test may please be given on our email id: email@example.com, at least two days before the interview/test.
28.No candidate shall be entertained after 09:30 am on the day of interview/test.
29.Candidate must bring his/her duly filled in application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size color photograph along with a detailed bio-data/C.V. and all relevant documents; in original; with one set of self attested photocopies, in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std. onwards], working experience, age, caste and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., failing which his/her candidature will not be considered.