Name of the Post: UDC, Research Asst, Project Scientist, Project Technical Officer 2019
Total Vacancy: 07
Information: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has declared the notification for the recruitment of UDC, Research Asst, Project Scientist, Project Technical Officer vacancies on Contract basis. The qualification needed is 12th Class, Degree and PG (Relevant Discipline) The maximum age limit required is 40 years. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview on 19th June 2019 to 25th June 2019 between 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
UDC, Research Asst, Project Scientist, Project Technical Officer Vacancies 2019
|Upper Division Clerk||01||12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years experience of administrative work OR Graduate in any discipline with 2 years experience of administrative work.|
|Research Assistant||04||Graduate degree in Social Work/Sociology subjects from a recognized university with three years relevant work experience from a recognized institutions OR Master’s degree in Social Work/Sociology subjects from a recognized university.|
|Project Scientist C (Non-Medical) (Approach Coordinator)||02||1st Class Master Degree (MPH/M.Sc./ MAE) in Epidemiology / Public Health from a recognized university with 4 years’ experience. OR 2nd Class Master Degree (MPH/M.Sc./ MAE) in Epidemiology / Public Health with PhD degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University with 4 years experience.|
|Project Scientist- B (Non-Medical)||01||First class Master’s degree in Statistics/Bio statistics/Public Health/Epidemiology from a recognized university with Two (2) years R&D/ teaching experience in the relevant subject. OR Second class Master’s degree with Ph.D. in Statistics/Bio statistics/Public Health/Epidemiology from a recognized university.|
|Project Technical Officer (Social Worker)||01||Graduate in Social Sciences/ Social Work from a recognized university with 5 years working experience from a recognized institution. OR Masters degree in Social Sciences/ Social Work.|
Instructions to the candidates
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and ExServicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
5. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10.Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIE website which will be updated from time to time.
11.Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.