Name of the Post: Project Technical Asst, Technician-III & Other vacancies 2019
Total Vacancy: 11
Information: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Project Technical Asst, Technician-III & Other vacancies on Contract basis. The qualification required is 10th Class, 12th Class, Degree, PG. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview on 21st June 2019 between 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM at “Hotel Royal Omars, Opp. To Railway Station, Thavakkara, Kannur, Kerala – 670 001” .
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)
Project Technical Asst, Technician-III & Other vacancies
|Project Technical Assistant||02||Graduate in Science from a recognized university with three years work experience in public health project / health care management from a recognized institution (OR) Master’s Degree in Science.|
|Project Technician – III (Field)||06||12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in paramedical courses / health related subjects (OR) 12th pass in science stream with two years’ experience in related field *B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience.|
|Project Junior Nurse||03||High school or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with 5 years’ experience from a recognized Institute / Board.|
Instructions to the candidates
1. Bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
2. Candidate should submit all certificates / testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered.
3. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
4. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
5. No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
6. All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
7. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
8. TA/DA will not be paid by NIE for attending the written test/ interview.
9. The Director, ICMR-NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard. 10.Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIE website which will be updated from time to time.
11.Date of Walk-in Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing Walk-in Interview.