Name of the Post: Staff Nurse, Hindi Translator & other Posts Walk in 2019
Total Vacancy: 10
Information: National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), has declared the notification for the recruitment of Staff Nurse, Professional Trainee (Library), Hindi Translator and Professional Trainee (Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy) on contract basis walk in for interview. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview on 03-06-2019 at 11.00 am. The Venue of Interview is B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090.
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan)
|Staff Nurse||05||i) Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University / Institution with three years experience. ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council Act 1947 / any State Nursing Council. Preference: - B. Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic Diploma in Ortho. & Rehab. Nursing.|
|Hindi Translator||01||Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English / English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level. Or Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi medium and English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of a examination at the degree level. And Recognized Diploma or Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa. Experience: - Two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in reputed organization.|
|Professional Trainee (Library)||02||Bachelor in Library Sc./ Master in Library Sc. Responsibility- Maintenance stock, Daily circulation, cataloguing, classification, CAS, SDI services and other library works.|
|Professional Trainee (Physiotherapy)||01||Degree / Diploma in Physiotherapy with experience.|
|Professional Trainee (Occupational Therapy)||01||Degree / Diploma in Occupational Therapy with experience.|
1. The engagement will be purely on contract basis on consolidate remuneration initially for one year and may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority based on good conduct and satisfactory performance of the incumbent and subject to requirements of the institute.
2. The engagement is purely contractual in nature and does not confer any right for regularization or permanent absorption. 3. The appointee will not be entitled to any allowances, financial benefits or concession as admissible to government employees. Statutory deduction will be made according to rules.
4. Number of vacancy as indicated may be varied as per institute requirement. Institute shall prepare panel of selected candidates & same shall valid for One year from the date of recommendation. Engagement of candidate shall be considered on the basis of vacancy arises and subject to validity of panel.
5. Canvassing and/or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
6. He/She is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
7. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
8. The decision of the competent authority in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without giving any reason whatsoever.
9. The competent authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
10. The candidate should have knowledge in computer application
|Official Website||Click here|