Assistant-II (Animal Health)
Hiring Organisation: National Dairy Development Board
Address: National Dairy Development Board Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple, Anand Gujarat 388001
1. Documentation of ISO and NABL accreditations.
2. Maintenance of AMC’s and calibration reports for laboratory equipments.
3. Assist in preparation of monthly reports, technical reports, SOPs etc.
4. Adherence to established systems/procedures and documentation
5. Preparing indents/ Stock Maintenance for laboratory items.
6. Maintenance of assets and their records for audit.
7. Secretarial assistance to senior officers on need basis.
8. Any other work which may be entrusted
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science from a reputed/recognised institute with minimum 5 years post-qualification relevant experience in handling administration assignments preferably in pharmaceutical company / registered laboratories.
Head Skills: Client and service orientation, interpersonal effectiveness, communication skills, proactive, initiative and learning orientation
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the position is 30 years (As 01 November 2015).
How To Apply: The interested candidates may apply online or May forward the hard copy of Resume, mentioning the profile applied for, to: The HRD Group National Dairy Development Board Near Jagnath Mahadev Temple, Anand, Gujarat-388001
Details will be available at: http://careers.nddb.coop/SitePages/Career-Opportunities-Jobs.aspx