Project Fellow: Central University of Himachal Pradesh
Address: Chattri, Dist Kangra
Postal Code: 176206City: Shahpur
State: Himachal Pradesh
Pay Scale: Rs. 16,000/-p.m. for initial two years and Rs. 18,000/-p.m. for the third year. Non-NET candidates: Rs. 14,000/-p.m. for initial two years and Rs. 16,000/-p.m. for the third year. The project fellow will be also entitled for getting HRA as per university rules.
Educational Requirements: Master Degree in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks for general category (50% in case of SC/ST/PH)
Qualifications: NET/SLET/GATE/TREAT qualified candidates will be given preference.
No of Post: 01
How To Apply: Interested candidates who fulfil the above conditions may send their applications on plain paper along with their CV (CV should include permanent and postal address, date of birth, e-mail, and phone no., details of educational qualifications and experience, if any) by speed post to: Dr. B. C. Chauhan, HOD & Principal Investigator, Department of Physics & Astronomical Science, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Temporary Academic Block, Shahpur, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India-176206. Ph: 09418472694 Candidates are encouraged to send their applications electronically to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Candidate has to bring originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (e.g. experience certificate, copies of publications if any, awards, recommendations letters etc.) at the time of interview.
2. The scheduled date, time and venue for the interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through phone/ e-mail.
3. The decision of the selection committee will be final.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
5. Project fellow will have to work full time in the Project and will not be entitled to avail vacations, e.g. summer, winter etc. The services of the selected candidate will be governed by the rules/ regulation of the Central University of Himachal 2 | P a g e Pradesh/UGC (XII plan MRP) guidelines but he/she will not be an employee of the University and shall have no claim for any benefit whatsoever on that account.
6. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The project fellow could be terminated any time depending upon his/her performance without giving any prior notice.
7. For any other terms and conditions and clarifications the UGC-MRP guidelines will be followed.
Last Date: 28.01.2016.
Company Description: The Central University of Himachal Pradesh strives for Inclusive Access to Excellence in Higher Education and Research to emerge as Premier University of the Country at par with the best Universities of the World in terms of Programme Offerings, Curricular Framework, Pedagogy, Research, Publications and Integration with the World of Work While development of own infrastructure of the University may take a while, the University has an ambitious Vision Document evolved in consultation with eminent experts in the field of education. The Vision Document and Strategic Plan of the University as approved by the statutory authorities of the University are available at the website of the University (www.cuhimachal.ac.in). Accordingly, in due course of time, the University will grow to have purpose built, state of the art 150 acre campus in Dharamshala and 900 acre campus in Dehra and will have 17 Schools of Studies with nearly 90 Departments of Studies and about 50 Centres of Studies.
Details will be available at: http://www.cuhimachal.ac.in/n ews/20160105143323574.pdf