Hiring Organisation: Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
Salary: INR Rs.25000/- per month for M.V.Sc candidates and Rs. 35000/- per month consolidated for Ph.D candidates
Address: Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University, Civil lines, Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh 482001
Education Requirements: i. M.V.Sc. or M.V.Sc. & A.H. or an equivalent degree in the relevant subject or related field with minimum 6.5 OGPA in 10.0 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks. ii. A Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. or B.V.Sc. & A.H.) at least with 2nd division. iii. Registration with the Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
Desirable Qualifications: Ph.D degree in relevant/ related field or NET examination qualified.
Date & Time of Interview: 24.11.2015 from 11 a.m. onwards
Last Date: 20-November-2015
No Of Post: 04
1. Applicants must possess the essential qualifications for the post on the last date for receipt of applications.
2. Upper age limit of applicants to the post of Assistant Professor shall not be more than 40 years on the last date of application (5 years relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and Female).
3. Appointment to the post is on contractual basis for six months and its further continuation shall subject to competent authority/financial agency.
4. Benefit of reservation will be available as per Madhya Pradesh Lok Seva (Anusuchit Jatiyon, Anusuchit Jan Jatiyon Aur Anya Pichhade Vergon Ke Liyae Arakshan) Adhiniyam, 1994 and amended from time to time, only to bonafide resident of M.P. belonging to ST/SC/OBC category. Applicant must attach a certificate from the competent authority.
5. Minimum requirement of marks shall be relaxed up to 5% for Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates.
6. There shall be reservation of vacancies with regards to women candidates as per provisions of Madhya Pradesh Civil Services (Mahilaon Ki Niyukti Hetu Vishes Upbandh) Rules, 1997 and amendments made from time to time.
7. Application without full application fee, self-attested copies of Certificates/Degrees/Marksheets and other required documents shall be rejected.
8. Enclose list of only published/accepted scientific publications, categorized as (a) Scientific Papers (Full Research Papers/Review Articles), (b) Extension Publications, and (c) Books/Manuals/Monographs.
9. The selected candidate shall be governed by the University rules and service conditions and shall be paid allowances as permissible by the University from time to time.
10. Persons already in service must apply through proper channel. However, to avoid delay, an advance copy of application may be submitted so as to reach the Registrar in time.
11. The Candidate shall have to appear for interview at his/her own cost.
12. The application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
13. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease or not to fill in the posts and/or not to call any of the applicants for interview.
How To Apply: Application forms along with qualifications, experience, score card and other conditions can be obtained from the Vishwavidyalaya website www.mppcvv.org. Application form, self assessed score card and necessary enclosures along with prescribed fee shall reach the Registrar, Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University, Civil lines, Jabalpur, M.P.-482001 on or before 20/ 11 /2015.
Details will be available at: http://www.mppcvv.org/new/Teaching%20associate%20application%20form%20and%20other%20details.pdf