Senior Resident, Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Address: Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Tagore Rd, New Delhi
Postal Code: 110002
City: New Delhi
Pay Scale: Rs.18750+ G.P.Rs.6600 +other allowances
Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University. Registered with Delhi Medical Council and has not completed three years of Senior Resident in any other hospital.
1. MBBS Degree and having at least 02 years experience in MCI Recognized Hospital/Institute with minimum bed strength of 100 beds and having all basic specialties, out of which 01 year will be in the concerned specialty 2. Senior Resident (Casualty) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in any specialty including Emergency Medicine from a recognized University 3. MBBS Degree and having at least 02 years experience in MCI Recognized Hospital/Institute with minimum bed strength of 100 beds and having all basic specialties, out of which 01 year will be in the Department of Casualty/ Emergency Medicine.
Details will be available at: http://188.8.131.52/recruitment/control/viewrecruitmentlist;.jvm1?nameOfPost=10637&payScaleId=10061&jobRequisitionId=10791
No of Post: 40
How To Apply:
• You are required to bring original copies of the documents at the time of Interview substantiating your qualification, Marks, Professional registration, experience, age and category. For OBC, certificate issued from Delhi state alone will be valid.
• In case of non availability of SC/ST/OBC candidates the posts would be filled up for 89,days on ad-hoc basis from general category and vice-versa as per the terms and conditions in job profile displayed on the MCD portal.
• A copy of the passport size photo which is uploaded on to the online application also should be submitted.
• Submission of false information and forged document will invite rejection even after appearing for the decision of the duly constituted board will be final.
• Every application has to be accompanied by demand draft of Rs.200/- in favour of “Commissioner EDMC”. SC/ST and PH candidate is exempted from payment.
Last Date: 15/08/2015
Age Limit: 18-40 Years