1. Selection will be based on the achievements in the sports career. The Selected Sports Trainees will be considered for appointment on contract basis for a period of 1 block of 11 months on the stipulated terms and conditions.
2. The Selected Sports trainees will be engaged subject to Medical fitness certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer, MbPT. The sports trainees shall not have any right/title/interest at par with the regular employees of the Port. Further these are purely only temporary contractual assignments and their selection shall not confer any right on them to claim/seek regularisation or permanent engagement. A surety bond has to be signed by the Sports Trainee for an amount of Rs.10,000/- which will be forfeited if the sports trainee leaves the contract for any reason. However, if he gets a permanent job in any organisation, will be released without deduction of any amount from the surety bond.
3. Only attested photocopies of the certificates and not the originals be sent along with the application.
4. Application form can be obtained from the office of Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club, 2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001, on any working day between 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.100/- by Demand Draft in favour of “Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club”Payable at Mumbai. The application form can also be downloaded from website http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in. However, the downloaded application form should be submitted accompanied by Demand Draft of Rs.100/- in favour of “Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club”Payable at Mumbai. The cover shall be superscribed with the name of the sports discipline applied for.
5. The duly completed application form to be submitted to the JT. GENERAL SECRETARY Mumbai Port Trust Sports Club, 2nd Floor, Railway Manager’s building, Ramjibhai Kamani Marg, Near Vasant Hotel, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001, on any working day between 11.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on or before 12/11/2018.
6. Application form not in the prescribed forms or not accompanied by the Demand Draft or incomplete in any respect or received after the prescribed time limit on 12/11/2018shall be summarily rejected.
7. Selected Sports Trainees will be eligible for
I) Stipend = Rs. 15,000/- per month
II) Kit = Rs. 10,000/- per annum
III) Accommodation = On sharing basis. (at free of cost)
IV) Mediclaim + Accident Insurance = Rs. 3,500/- for a year
V) The Sports Trainee will be given OPD facility and primary or basic treatment at Port Trust Hospital itself during the period of contract.