How to Apply
1. A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “career” page of www.mrpl.co.in and click on the link “Engagement of Apprentice : Advt.No.04/Apprentice/2019”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Before filling the application online, candidate has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised job specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisementAdvt.No.04/Apprentice/2019”.
3. If the candidate is fulfilling the advertised job specifications, then he/she can click the link “Apply OnlineAdvt.No.04/Apprentice/2019” and fill the details in the respective fields.
4. Candidate will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, Discipline, Educational Qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Experience, Communication Address, Declaration, etc. On submission of details, Candidate will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, otherwise to SUBMIT his/her final data.
5. Photograph and Signature is to be up-loaded as per instructions given on the website in the link “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate”. There will be 4 separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate and PWD Certificate. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, and PWD Certificate”.
6. Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD) has to scan and upload the relevant Certificate issued by the prescribed authority. In case of failure of uploading the relevant certificate/document, the candidature will not be accepted. The prescribed format of SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD certificate is available at “Careers” page of www.mrpl.co.in
7. The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
8. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the MRPL website. Candidates may keep in touch through the website https://mrpl.co.in/ for regular updates.
9. IN ORDER TO AVOID LAST MINUTE RUSH, THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO APPLY EARLY ENOUGH. MRPL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NETWORK PROBLEMS OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS IN SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION.
10. Once a candidate clicks on SUBMIT button a Registered Application Form will be generated having unique Registration Number. Candidates are advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.