Hiring Organisation: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Salary: INR PB – Rs. 5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
Address: Teliarganj Allahabad Uttar Pradesh 211004
Education Requirements: 12th standard pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Minimum speed in short hand 80 w.p.m. in Stenography.
Desirable Qualifications: Proficiency in Computer Word processing and spread sheet with advance skills.
Last Date: 02-December-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. An applicant in employment [Government/Semi Government Organizations] must send his application through proper channel. For such candidates appointment on deputation/lien may be considered. A “No Objection Certificate” from the employer must be submitted at the time of test/ interview, in case the application is not routed through proper channel.
2. Age relaxation as per Government of India rules will be applicable for appointment on deputation.
3. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to the different categories will be made as per Government of India rules.
4. Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC [Non-Creamy layer] and PwD will be made as per Government of India rules applicable for the applicants of all the positions.
5. Fresh appointees will be covered under the New Pension Scheme [NPS-2004] as per Govt. of India rules.
6. Mere possession of the prescribed qualification and experience does not ensure that the candidate would be called for test/ interview.
7. The selection process for appointment on various posts shall consist of Screening Test, Written Test/Trade Test and Interview. A minimum qualifying marks and cut off may be fixed by the Institute for candidates belonging to various categories [UR, SC/ST OBC and PwD] at any/each level of test/interview.
8. Qualification and experience may be relaxed by the competent authority at any point of time for outstanding candidates.
9. The Institute reserves the right to accept applications at any time and consider outstanding candidates without application.
10. Application fee is to be enclosed along with the Application Form in the form of demand draft of `500/- for UR & OBC [Non-Creamy layer] candidates only in favour of DIRECTOR, MNNIT Allahabad payable at Allahabad. There is no Application Fee for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
11. The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph.
12. Incomplete applications or forms without prescribed application fee, wherever applicable, will be rejected without assigning any reason.
13. No application form will be received after the deadline.
14. No Travelling Allowance [TA] will be admissible to the candidates called for Written/Trade Test. Travelling Allowance [TA] is admissible to the candidates called for interview as per the Institute norms. TA will be admissible as per the Institute norms by the shortest route from the address mentioned in the Interview letter or the place of journey to the Institute whichever is less, on submission of tickets of both ways journey.
15. All correspondence to the candidates shall be done through email/website of the Institute only. Call letter for the written test/trade test/Interview will be uploaded on the website of the institute and candidates will be intimated about the same through email. No other communication shall be send to the candidate in hard copy.
16. For updates please visit the Institute website regularly, as any subsequent amendment will be published on the Institute website only.
17. For any clarifications please contact at the email firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the post applied for in the subject line.
18. Caste Certificate (in original) in the Central Govt. format must be produced at the time of interview.
19. For OBC [Non-Creamy Layer] candidates, the caste certificate must be in the format applicable for employment in Central Government organizations.
20. For PwD candidates, the disability certificate must be issued by the Competent Medical Authorities as applicable for employment in Central Government organizations. The final selection will be made on the basis of the recommendations of a Medical Board to be appointed for examining the physical disability.
21. Number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection
How To Apply: Filled-in application form must be submitted with the following documents:
1. Duly signed and filled-in downloaded Application Form and Summary Sheet [in original].
2. Signature of the applicant with date on all pages of the Application Form and Summary Sheet is mandatory.
3. A self attested recent passport size photograph pasted on the Application Form.
4. Self attested photocopies of testimonials, certificates and all enclosures in support of claims made in the Application Form.
5. Application fees is to be enclosed along with the Application Form in the form of demand draft of `500/- for UR & OBC [Non-Creamy layer] candidates only in favour of DIRECTOR, MNNIT Allahabad payable at Allahabad. There is no Application Fee for SC/ST and PwD candidates.
6. Superscribe the covering envelop of your application with the Advertisement Number, the position applied for.
7. Filled in application form along with Summary Sheet, supporting documents and application fee [as applicable] must reach the following address latest by December 02, 2015 upto 5.30 P.M. The Registrar Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad Allahabad-211 004
Details will be available at: http://www.mnnit.ac.in/images/newstories/Recruitment_for_various_Non-faculty_Posts_on_Regular_and_Contract_basis_1.pdf