Laboratory Assistant (Weaving)
Hiring Organisation: Ministry of Textiles
Salary: INR PB-1, Rs. 5200-20200/- ,GP. 1900/-, Gr. C (N.G.)
Address: Indian Institute of Handloom Technology,Nayapura,Chokha road, Jodhpur Rajasthan 342001
1.To conduct practical classes in weaving Laboratory for Diploma Course. 2
. Assessment & valuation of practical samples and records.
3. Responsible for maintaining equipment tools etc. in working condition
Education Requirements: Three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Textile Technology or Three years Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution, with one year practical experience in a weaving mill or handloom or power loom factory. Must be well acquainted with weaving mechanism, cloth analysis and transfer of design to point paper (Graph ) and loom.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 40 years)
Last Date: 07-December-2015
No Of Post: 01 (UR)
1) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep.
2) Candidates should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent examination will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted
3) Candidates claiming OBC status may note that certificate on creamy layer status in the prescribed format should have been obtained within 3 years before the closing date.
4) Candidates claiming to belong to one of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes should submit in support of his claim an attested/certified copy in the prescribed format, from the District Officer or the Sub-Divisional Officer or any other officer as listed in the format
5) Any dispute in regard to this recruitment will be subject to courts/tribunals having jurisdiction in Jodhpur.
6) No application seeking information under RTI Act shall be entertained till completion of selection process.
How To Apply:
Application must reach by speed post/Registered post along-with self-attested photocopies of all certificates for age, educational qualification, experience and SC/ST/OBC/PH Certificates, if any etc. to the office of Director, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology,Nayapura,Chokha road ,Jodhpur -342001 within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement of the above vacancy in the Employment News i.e. 30.11.2015. (52 days in respect of the candidates residing in NE Region, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti district and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep i.e. 07.12.2015.).
The serving employees must send application through their respective employer, otherwise, their applications shall be summarily rejected. Application received after the last date or without relevant documents shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. This Office shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Details will be available at: http://handlooms.nic.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/635808612256854106LabAstt_Wvg_Advertisement.pdf