1. Walk-In written test will be conducted on 10th Dec 2018 (Monday) at Corporate Office, MIDHANI, Hyderabad - 500058. All the interested candidates are required to reach the venue by 09:30 AM.
2. Candidates should mandatorily bring all the original certificates and testimonials with one set of photocopies thereof in support of your age, educational qualifications, experience, category etc. with (2) recent passport size photographs.
3. Candidates who fulfil all the requisite parameters and QRs shall only be allowed to appear for Written Test.
4. Appearance of the candidates for written test is provisional and it does not entitle them any claim for contract engagement for the aforesaid post. Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
5. The upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation shall be applicable in accordance with the Govt. Of India’s orders issued from time to time.
6. Trade test shall be conducted on a future date after completion of walk-in written test. The candidates who get shortlisted for trade test will be intimated through e-mail and company website (www.midhani-india.in) regarding the same.
7. Medium of Selection Tests (Written, Trade/Practical Test) will be in English only.
8. Midhani reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
9. The cut off date for all requisite parameters is 28th Nov 2018.
10. The posts are on contract basis only and do not provide any claim for permanent absorption. Decision of MIDHANI Management regarding selection will be final.
11. Corrigendum if any, related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website.
12. TA/DA shall not be paid for attending the Walk-in Written Test as well as the Trade Test. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID and contact mobile number so that further communication can be done. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.